Monday, May 25, 2009

4-17-09

4-17-09
p.s. also started writing in the notebook (colorful)

I want to be on my own.
Be adventurous.
Do something I wouldn’t normally do.

Even though we just had a fight… scratch that. There was no fight. He got mad (!eXpLaiN!!)
I want the carefree life I deserve and never had.

I thought that would be achieved when I moved out and in with Daniel.
What do I do now?
Do I really want to move out?
Do I really think I’ll end up with Daniel?
No. we’re too different. We may want the same thing, but diff timing/ways to get there.
Do I love him?
yes.
Do I want to live alone?
Do I want to live with a roommate?

I think it’s a parent’s responsibility to raise their children so they know the value of money, how much they have, what they have to do to get what they want/ continue to get what they want…

After tonight, if Daniel and I are going to stay together:
-things need to change –he needs to know –something else…
-I think about moving out
-I could get an efficiency and take over the lease (So there wouldn’t be any harm to his credit!!!)
-It would give me a chance to be by myself and grow into my own

No comments:

Post a Comment